Who We Are
We are a volunteer not-for-profit group of working professionals.
We are a network of highly motivated professionals built on trust, openness, collaboration and integrity.
We do this through regular seminars, workshops and social media.
We want people to reach their full potential.
If we are at our best, the world is a better place.
“To create an Australian workplace where professionals combine their skills with meaningful connections and cultural intelligence to realise their potential.”
Cultural Intelligence: A person’s ability to understand the impact in the work environment of ideas, behaviours and beliefs from a person belonging to a particular social, ethnic, or age group ie culture, and leverage those differences to optimise results for an organisation.
Human Potential: Going beyond self-imposed limitations to fully utilise one’s capabilities to become the best one possibly can be. Through striving to achieve excellence, a person discovers their purpose and contributes to humanity.
We empower young professional with the tools for success, expose them to new ideas, old wisdom and everything in between that you cannot learn from textbooks.
We want to connect young professionals to experienced mentors, inspiring thought leaders and determined up-and-comers. We provide a trusted, supportive network with meaningful, enduring connections.
We want to inspire young professionals with stories of personal triumph, liberate them from fear, and uncover the deep motivations to realise their potential.
• The ideal workplace is one where the individual would be appreciated for their holistic value to a hyper-connected global economy.
• Australia is facing an impending crisis of productivity, with an ageing population worldwide and increasing competition, challenges that can only be met through fully realising human potential.
• Our most valuable resource is the human resource, which is currently often misallocated and under-utilised today.
• Investing in tomorrow’s leaders today.
• Realising our potential leads to both personal and professional success.